The present general purchase conditions aim to regulate the contractual relations between Thierry Ho-Pun-Cheung (hereafter referred to as the “Vendor”) 58 rue du Latium, 34070 Montpellier, SIRET Nr.:535 151 559 00015, and the final client, the user of the site osteopathie-adhesiolyse.com (hereafter referred to as “the site”).
Placing an order on the site implies complete acceptance on the part of the buyer, without reservation, of these general purchase conditions.
1. Products on the site
The main characteristics of the products proposed for sale are presented on the site.
2. Product prices
The prices of the digital files are given in Euros without tax, as the Vendor benefits from a sales tax exemption program and is not required to pay sales tax.
The prices are subject to change at any time.
The purchase prices of digital books linked on the site include all taxes and the costs of download and/or consultation.
The cost of communication related to the access and use of site, downloading of digital books, and post-sale customer service of the digital books is to be borne by the client.
You can choose products while browsing the pages of this site. The selections are then added to a shopping cart when you click on “add to shopping cart.” At any point, while navigating through the site, you may place your order by clicking “Order” from your shopping cart. The order page will then be shown. This page shows all the selected products, as well as the total amount of your order.
To place an order, you must create an account on the site, or login with your account if you have one already.
On the order page, you must confirm all the transmitted information, especially all the elements used for the download (address, email, etc.) You must be aware of these conditions. If you accept them, you must click “I have read these general conditions and agree to them without reservation.”
To complete your order, you must pay with PayPal as the mode of payment. The order will then be processed and you will receive an email with a confirmation of your order, including a download link. This link will also be available to you on your account on the site.
The Vendor reserves the right to refuse any order of a client with whom he is currently in litigation.
Orders must be paid with a banking card using the secure payment service PayPal. There is no obligation to sign up for that site. The secure PayPal platform manages the entire banking transaction. At no time do we have access to your card number.
5. Download method and period of download
The download may not occur until the order has been processed and the payment has been made in its entirety.
The processing time for ordersis normally 24 hours on working days, from the reception of payment.
A detailed invoice will be sent to you by E-mail.
7. Right to withdrawal
The purchase price of your order will be automatically debited, even if, later, you decide not to download or consult the digital book you have ordered. You acknowledge that the withdrawal period of seven working days given in article L.121-20of the Consumer Code does not apply, as the order was delivered when the download link was sent. You may not abandon your order after the payment confirmation page of your order.
Without evidence to the contrary (for example, the production of a printout of the screen with confirmation of your order, including the purchase date), the terms of the order and downloads saved by osteopathie-adhesiolyse.com in the form of electronic records on osteopathie-adhesiolyse.com shall constitute the evidence of all transactions between the client and osteopathie-adhesiolyse.com.
9. Copyright protection
The digital files offered on osteopathie-adhesiolyse.com and presented on the download site are strictly for personal, private, and free use. You expressly commit to keeping the download link that was transmitted to you confidential and not to communicate it to third parties in any form.
Any reproduction, adaptation or representation in any form or through any medium, particularly the resale, exchange, rental, or transfer to a third party is prohibited and shall be subject to judicial, civil, or penal action under the provisions in force of the intellectual property code.
The digital files and all elements displayed on the product file of each digital file (especially text, commentary, illustrations, logos, and graphic material) are protected under the Intellectual Property Code and applicable international standards.
The digital files are protected; these purchased and downloaded files may therefore not generally be transferred to other devices than that used for the first download, beyond the limits on authorized transfers for the use of a private digital copy.
You commit to compliance with copyright law regarding the authors, interpreters, and editors of the digital files, and to not circumventing or attempting to undermine the technical protective measures.
The misuse of technical protective measures is punishable according to the specific offenses referred to in article L 335-3-1 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
Any damage to this site or any unauthorized representation, reproduction, modification, commercial use, in whole or in part, of various elements of this site is prohibited and subject to judicial action. These general and specific conditions do not constitute authorization to represent, reproduce, modify, or use any elements of this site commercially.
No claim can be made against osteopathie-adhesiolyse.com 48 hours after the order of a digital book.
The obligations imposed on osteopathie-adhesiolyse.com as part of the offer to download digital content are obligations of means.
Osteopathie-adhesiolyse.com may not be held liable for the following situations:
- Interruptions of services owed, due to the characteristics and limits of the internet network, especially related to the access network, technical performance, and response time for consulting, querying, or transferring the information contained on the site or the digital files.
- Data considered confidential that you transfer to download site osteopathie-adhesiolyse.com is done at your own risk. Taking into account the intrinsic characteristics of the internet, osteopathie-adhesiolyse.com does not guarantee against risks, especially those of diversion, intrusion, contamination, and pirating of your data, programs, and files. It is your responsibility to take any appropriate measures to protect your own data, programs, and files, especially against computer viruses. Osteopathie-adhesiolyse.com cannot be held liable for any damage that may occur, such as data loss or damage to computer equipment. You are committed to all orders made using the valid password and user ID associated with your user account commits you, unless you can demonstrate that the misidentification resulted from an error on the download site.
- In the case of non-compliance with the laws of a foreign country where digital books are downloaded. The laws in some countries may forbid or restrict free access to certain intellectual works. It is your responsibility to ensure that there is no obstacle to the transmission of digital files in the laws of the place you are downloading from. The liability of osteopathie-adhesiolyse.com shall in no way extend to the illegal quality of your order, the download of digital files purchased, and their usage.
- Osteopathie-adhesiolyse.com shall not be held liable for any malfunction that may occur upon downloading the ordered digital files that is not due to its error, of which the customer has provided proof. However, in case of difficulties, osteopathie-adhesiolyse.com commits to make every effort to allow you to access the ordered digital files. In any event, the scope and liability of osteopathie-adhesiolyse.com shall be limited to the purchase value of the digital files ordered and paid for, to which the client was unable to access, under the condition that the client is capable of providing proof to this effect.
- If a client fails to download the digital product immediately after the link is sent, osteopathie-adhesiolyse.com cannot be held responsible if the Client is unable to download the digital book later.
11. Personal information
We collect your personal information for the management of your orders and to track our business relationships. This data is never passed on to third parties. In compliance with the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978, you have the right of access and correction at any time.
12. Force majeure
The site osteopathie-adhesiolyse.com cannot be held responsible if the execution of the contract is delayed or prevented due to force majeure or unforeseen circumstances on the part of the other party or a third party or due to external causes such as social conflicts, the intervention of civil or military authorities, natural catastrophes, fires, water damage, or the interruption of a telecommunications or electric network.
These general conditions shall apply during the entire duration of the online services offered through osteopathie-adhesiolyse.com.
By confirming your order, you declare that you are aware of and accept the entirety of these general conditions.
15. Applicable law
These general conditions are subject to French law. If one of the clauses of these general conditions of service is deemed by a competent court to be unlawful, the other clauses shall remain fully applicable.
In compliance with legal provisions in force, the purchase of digital content is firm and final. They cannot thus be subject to an exchange, reimbursement, or the exercise of rights to withdrawal. The withdrawal period referred to in article L121-20 of the consumer code is inapplicable to this service.