Manual Treatment of Deep Fasciae Adhesions disorders
(releasing Deep Fasciae = better KINETICS of Nerves, Joints – Muscle Chains)
Antalgia is accompanied by Amplitude gain (+ Power, Proprioception).
Since 2006, thanks to dynamic ultrasound, we know that in most musculoskeletal disorders, offending muscles contraction is disturbed, with fasciae abnormal morphology and kinetics.
The aim is to recover better mobility of: fasciae, nerves, joints in echoscopy.
We described new radiographic and ultrasound signs of these dysfunctions (Adhesions, Trapping, Subluxations, Micro-crystals).
Improvment in imagery is parallel to the symptomatic benefits.
After correlations with specific clinical signs, we can diagnose these initial dysfunctions by a specific physical examination.
We first propose a Film + eBook on Dynamic Manual Adhesiolysis® in gonalgia (Femoro-Patellar Syndrome, Tendinopathies …).
Then, by physiopathological analogy, we explored other joints (decreasing efficiency):
- Shoulder: Rotator Cuff Syndroms
- Elbow: lateral epicondylitis
- Wrist: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Painful and unstable Ankle
- Tendinopathies of the heel
- Sacroiliac joints Dysfunctions (Significant adhesions, efficiency, but unsatisfactory understanding).
- Non-surgical Back pain (manipulations controlled by echoscopy = in full development).
NB: If Bursitis, Synovitis (= glue “factories”) or capsulitis (= thick fibrosis), Manual Adhesiolysis is longer!
Immediately after Deep Manual Adhesiolysis, muscle kinetics harmonize and inter-fascial sliding is more fluid (we exclude compressive hernias).
Improvement in the morphology of posterior Thoraco-Lumbar fascia occurs only after a few weeks: the thickened, fibrotic fascia returns to a superimposed sheet-like appearance, like a “mille feuille”. Thus, layers of dense connective tissue are refined, and intervenes one or two layers of loose connective tissue, rich in Hyaluronic Acid (lubricating protein, unless acidic environment!).
The effectiveness rate of Adhesiolysis remains lower than that of peripheral disorders … especially when muscle contractures predominate on fascial dysfunctions!
We offer motivated patients some Auto-osteopathic techniques (self-adhesiolysis, adapted self-mobilizations) to preserve long-term results.
The pelvis Auto-osteopathy maintains the optimal mobility of Sacro-iliacs and potentiates the spine and lower limbs treatments.
PS: I think that high frequency of pelvis “twists” doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s the normal humans state (it only binds me!).
Auto-osteopathy of the spine and limbs maintains or optimizes sliding between septa, limiting relapses.
The 4 types of actions of the Deep Manual Adhesiolysis.
1. By “taking off” inter-fascial adhesions:
– the tendino-muscular fasciae slide better, relax and the joints refocus (= their surfaces rub less);
– the nerves mobility between the fasciae is restored, the electrical conduction is improved and fascial nociceptors can rest;
– the decompressed vessels:
. Arterioles = increased oxygenation, neurotransmitters influx (endorphins), ATP, macrophages, undifferentiated cells, heat
. Veins and Lymphatics = drainage of free radicals, degradation waste, etc.
2. By releasing intra-articular trapping of synovial folds: the improvement is instantaneous.
3. By shifting some crystallizations that irritate the tendons, ligaments or capsules, their lesions can heal.
4. By normalizing the frequent (painless) fibular head subluxations, the ankle and pelvis work better.
The steps allowing you to advance effectively:
1. The Diagnosis (clinical, visual, palpatory … without imaging): adhesions – capsular trappings – meniscus subluxations – fibular head subluxations (essential and original);
2. The manual treatment by Dynamic Adhesiolysis® and capsular release;
3. The self-manipulations needed for the patient; etc. = for an immediate application.
NB: When I write “forthcoming films”, understand: “When I’ll have time”. And yes ! After 50 years, the investment to produce professional quality movies and eBooks is a bit difficult for me at the moment …
More videos on my Youtube channel