- Movie (47 min):
The steps to follow in order to advance quickly:
1. The Diagnosis (clinical, visual, palpatory… without imaging): Adhesions – capsular trappings – meniscus subluxations – fibular head subluxations (essential and original);
2. The Manual Treatment by Dynamic Adhesiolysis® and capsular release;
3. The self-manipulations needed for the patient;
= for an immediate application.
– The trailer of the movie in French “Ostéopathie du genou – Adhésiolyse Manuelle Dynamique®”
– Two free excerpts of the movie in French “Ostéopathie du genou – Adhésiolyse Manuelle Dynamique®”:1. Dynamic Manual Adhesiolysis® for adhesions of leg muscles
2. Releasing synovial snappings and pathologic plicae
- eBook (68 pages): adhesions – capsular snapping – fibular head and lateral meniscus subluxations / biomechanics, pathophysiology, clinical diagnosis, imaging, manual treatment, self-adhesiolysis by patient, rehabilitation… = for understanding.